Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Online Money Making Experiment

Welcome to my new experiment "Follow Me Making Money Online". What is the experiment that I am talking about? Well, like everyone out there I am all about making it on my own. To do that, I have researched a lot about making money online. There are a lot of opportunities out there as you can see if you google the term Making Money Online. I have always been told it it sounds too good to be true than it is and I don't actually believe that the programs out there could make me thousands of dollars a month with little to no effort, but there are a lot of people out there that make plenty of money online. I want my piece of that money or at least put forth a good effort.

Hopefully I'm able make a few bucks (a little extra money never hurt anyone), learn something, and maybe have some fun. I've always been interested in the web and I've actually borrowed (from the library for free) several books on web design. There's a lot to learn and a lot of money to be made with web design, but I figure I'll start out smaller with a blog and work my way up. If this works, maybe some other people can also follow my steps and help themselves make some good money online as well.

Now, let's MAKE SOME MONEY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment