Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Writing Articles

Well, here I am again still just trying to get my site indexed so that I might be able to make some money online.  I might have to do a little more research about getting a site indexed quickly on google.  It doesn't really matter how many keywords or how optimized your website is if the search engines do not even have your site in their system.  Before I try anymore to make my site better, I am just going to try and figure out how to get indexed.  If no one can see my site then how am I supposed to ever make any money. 

For now, I am trying to write one article a day on a article service. Most services allow you to post a link back to your website.  Some of the article sites take several days in order to decide if they want to post what you wrote so I won't get any backlinks to my site right away.  If it ends up working, I will post the different sites that uploaded my articles so that you know which ones work and which do not work. 

Keep checking back with me in order see if I have made any money.  I will keep you posted. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I need to learn how to WRITE, but I can get things idexed pretty fast. Go ahead and email me, we can share about our blogs...

    My website: Alex.Piechowski.org
    My email: Alex@piechowski.org (CONTACT ME!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Http://alex.piechowski.org

    Contact sheet on there.

    ReplyDelete