Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Starting the Money Experiment

Well, I started a blog to try and experiment making money online.  I have a good job that makes pretty good money and has decent benefits, but like a lot of people I believe there is more out there for me.  Internet marketing and business interests me and there is huge opportunity to make money online. 

So there I was one night trying to think about interesting ideas and just for fun I went to google and typed in making money online.  It's impressive "how easy" it is to make tons of money (millions of dollars) online.  That was sarcasm in case you didn't notice.  When I searched about making money on the internet, there were tons of ads offering to teach me how to make thousands of dollars of month for free.  When I opened those sites and read, they talked all about how easy it was and about how they would give me a great deal to teach me how to make money using websites and such.

Luckily, I didn't just fall for all the fakes out there.  Actually that is the question I want to answer.  Which money making ideas and sites really work and which do not.  

The first step was to find a legitimate site that teaches how to make money online and follow their instructions.  The blog is to document what I am doing and whether it works. Also, if the instructions work and I am able to make money, I want to document exactly how much money I can make online.  If a website offers to help me make ten thousand dollars a month and I can make ten dollars than I am making money but not what was advertised.

Free stuff is always better than expensive stuff so I started off with a blog.  I found this blog about making money for beginners and started there.  The writer Grizzly does a great job of explaining all the different aspects of starting up a blog to make money.  Grizzly explains how to make money using a blog and includes how to get ranked high in search engines which is essential for making any money at all.  

If you want to follow along and learn how to Make Money Online along with me, check out my blog and let's see if the money starts coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment